For the establishment of our new BADER facility in Rousse, we are looking for a Specialist in Technical Change Management (m/f), starting as soon as possible,
- Plan, organize and execute change requests in coordination with the management in Bulgaria, the headquarters in Germany and the customer requirements
- Facilitate Change Control Board meetings and ensures timely submission, review and approval of change requests
- Build, organize and lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams for an effective change management
- Conduct monthly reviews of open change control requests, reports status and escalate to senior management if necessary.
- Develop and maintain document and change control systems
- Receive logs and assign reference numbers for change/document control requests
- Implement change management awareness in the workforce, train staff on change control, document control processes and procedures and provide practical support whenever necessary
- Degree in engineering, business, information systems or comparable vocational training
- 5+ years of experience as a change management specialist in the automotive industry
- Substantial project and change management skills, PMP certification appreciated
- Ability to work in an independent an proactive manner
- Ability to create and lead cross-functional teams effectively
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with various stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and effectively organize and prioritize workload
- Experienced user of SAP, MS-Office and quality management tools
- English language skills (B2 or better) are a must, German language skills appreciated
- Ability to occasionally travel within Europe for training, workshops and meetings
Did we spark your interest?
In BADER you’ve found an innovative and reliable German employer that will give you the freedom to act independently, has short lines of communication and allows you and your ideas to grow and thrive in the best possibly way. Alongside a competitive remuneration, BADER provides a state of the art work environment, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
For more information please contact Mr. Dobis (Drazen.Dobis@bader-leather.com). Please send your application including your expected starting salary to firstname.lastname@example.org